Our spacious Lakeline home is nestled away in a quiet neighborhood in the North-Eastern outskirts of . This house is located close to medical facilities while being away from the noise and bustle of the city so your can enjoy a peaceful .
About This Location
Ruby’s Home at Lakeline is a blend of both an assisted living community and a senior care home in Austin. From the personal care side of our model, we have absorbed the concept of providing care in an enlarged and renovated house. This ‘home’ model affords our residents the familiarity of environment; all of our residents grew up in similar type homes, so the move from a private home to personal care home is not a drastic one. This allows an easier transition to our Austin, Tx retirement community.
Our census tops out at 14, so there is never a worry of the resident to attendant ratio getting out of hand or a decline in quality of care like you may have to worry about at other highly populated retirement communities near Austin. Due to our Lakeline location’s small size, it is easier for our residents to thrive together as a community. You can rest assured that your loved one will feel more at home when residing at our senior living community. Our staff is able to determine individual daily living needs and become quite familiar with our family of residents.
Care You Can Count On
Our unique license number gives our families a means to compare our homes to other licensed . The stringent licensing format assures those that choose Ruby’s Home that the highest standards have been met, and are continuing to be exceeded by our .
At independent living homes, the residents have more active adult responsibilities and are left to do more on their own. Ruby’s Home is different. The attendants at Ruby’s Home at Lakeline in Austin, Texas are there to help our residents with all phases of daily living and home care without the feel of being in a nursing home and also while not taking away their opportunity to do things they are able to do. As our residents age, we happily add more services to the personalized home care service plan, such as special meal prep, total assistance with toileting and showering, assistance to and from bed or reclining chair and even memory care.
- Three home-cooked meals and afternoon ‘tea’
- 24-hour staffing / RN on call
- Personal laundry done twice weekly
- Assisted showers every other day
- On-site beauty salon services
- Monitored fire alarm 24-hours daily
- Assistance with personal care, such as incontinent care, bathing, dressing, and grooming as needed
- Supervised medication dispensing and prescription ordering
- Wheelchair and walker-friendly hallways, rooms and bathrooms
- Small pets are welcome
- Hydraulic resident lift apparatus on-site
- Large fenced security safe backyard
- Fire alarm / sprinklers in every room
- Close to area hospitals, dialysis services
- with No deposit or long-term contracts