Our spacious Lakeline home is nestled away in a quiet neighborhood in the North-Eastern outskirts of Austin. This house is located close to medical facilities while being away from the noise and bustle of the city.
About This Location
Ruby’s Home at Lakeline is a blend of both an assisted living home and a personal care home. From the personal care side of our model, we have absorbed the concept of providing care in an enlarged and renovated house. This ‘home’ model affords our residents the familiarity of environment; all of our residents grew up in similar type homes, so the move from private home to personal care home is not a drastic one. This allows an easier transition to our group home.
Our census tops out at 14, so there is never a worry of the resident to attendant ratio getting out of hand or a decline in quality of care. Due to our Lakeline location’s small size, it is easier for our residents to to thrive together as a community. Our staff is able to determine individual needs and become quite familiar with our family of residents.
Care You Can Count On
Our unique license number gives our families a means to compare our homes to other licensed homes. The stringent licensing format assures our families that the highest standards have been met, and are continuing to be exceeded by our home.
As with other assisted living homes, the attendants at Ruby’s Home at Lakeline are there to help our residents with all phases of daily living chores. As our residents age, we happily add more services to the personalized service plan, such as special meal prep, total assistance with toileting and showering, and assistance to and from bed or reclining chair.
- Three home-cooked meals and afternoon ‘tea’
- 24-hour staffing / RN on call
- Personal laundry done twice weekly
- Assisted showers every other day
- On-site beauty salon services
- Monitored fire alarm 24-hours daily
- Assistance with personal care, such as incontinent care, bathing, dressing, and grooming as needed
- Supervised medication dispensing and prescription ordering
- Wheelchair and walker-friendly hallways, living rooms and bathrooms
- Small pets are welcome
- Hydraulic resident lift apparatus on-site
- Large fenced security safe backyard
- Fire alarm / sprinklers in every room
- Close to area hospitals, dialysis services
- No deposit or long-term contracts